Ilkley Main floor area
Martinez Ilkley Cellar Wine Bar and Bingley Wine Bar
Located in the cellar of our shop at 35 The Grove and our at our new store, 110 Main Street Bingley, are our new purpose built bars. Open to the general public, please come and visit for a drink or book for one of our many special events.
During opening hours, the Wine Bars will be serving drinks and authentic Spanish Tapas. However, during all other shop opening hours, the tasting cellar will be used as a permanent facility for shop customers to taste wines before purchasing, a try before you buy scenario. In addition, during the extended wine bar hours you will be able to pop in and buy wines to take home exactly the same as if you were to come into the shop.
Hundreds of wines stocked
Over 700 wines available by the bottle with only a £12 corkage charge on top of shop prices. The idea is that we will be able to charge less than the other local establishments whilst also giving a better quality of wine for your money! Also available will be a large selection of world beers and local bottled bitters and Estrella Galicia on draught. We have aimed to offer something different to the norm. with many of our drinks, as well as sticking with our top shop sellers such as Krombacher Pilsner and of course there has to be Spanish sourced drinks like such as Birra Moritz, Alhambra, Mahou and El Gaitero cider.
See the drinks menu for pricing.
Served until 10:30 we have a range of tapas including:
- Spanish salted snacks
- Iberian ham
- Spanish Omelette
- And more!........
Ilkley Cellar Bar Regular Events
- The last Tuesday every month (19:30 start), 'The Sipping Society'. Monthly wine appreciation club where a selection of 6 wines are presented and thoroughly tasted. Booking required.
- Wine & Cheese Night – The first Thursday of every month. 5 wines carefully paired with 5 cheeses from The Courtyard Dairy.
- Wine maker evenings, tastings.
- Call my Quaffs (based on the old TV and Radio show) where wines are described in a number of ways and you have to guess which desciption best describes the wine tasted.
- Buskers, Acoustic & comedy nights.
See our What's On Calendar for bar events and availability.
Ilkley Bar opening times
Note - Outside table service available when Ilkley shop is open.
Bingley Bar Opening Times
|Mon - Tues||Closed|
Bingley Food Menu available for download. Kitchen hours are until 10pm